Archived posts ofglassandbooks
Top Posts & Pages
- Writing is like cooking
- Shhh, don’t tell my husband!
- Living on the street by choice, poetry and blogging - an exclusive interview with blogger This Old Toad
- The joke is on me! - Installment 2 of the 'Just when you thought this could only happen in fiction' mini series
- Resolutions resolutions, who are we kidding?
- Ode to Bookmarks: the new endengered species?
- I told you so!
- Can a fiction book make you scream: WOW, Haruki Murakami and I are like two peas in a pod! Installment 6 of the Can a fiction book make you...mini series
- She's done it again! Patricia Cornwell's Dust - a review
Tag Archives: M.C. Beaton
Can a fiction book (series) make you want more, and more, and more…? Installment 10 of the Can a fiction book make you…mini series – an homage to MC Beaton
MC Hammer was great, wasn’t he? Back in the Eighties, with his baggie trousers that made him appear like a Gene on speed. Well, MC Beaton is, oh sooo much better. I’m talking ‘addictive’ better, not ‘just guilty pleasures’ better; … Continue reading