Archived posts ofglassandbooks
Top Posts & Pages
- Writing is like cooking
- Living on the street by choice, poetry and blogging - an exclusive interview with blogger This Old Toad
- Shhh, don’t tell my husband!
- The joke is on me! - Installment 2 of the 'Just when you thought this could only happen in fiction' mini series
- Resolutions resolutions, who are we kidding?
- I told you so!
- Ode to Bookmarks: the new endengered species?
- Can a fiction book make you scream: WOW, Haruki Murakami and I are like two peas in a pod! Installment 6 of the Can a fiction book make you...mini series
- Character probing is tricky business
Tag Archives: children books
Dear blogging friends, some of you may be acquainted – via posts on this blog! – with my 9 year-old daughter: a voracious and curious reader and proud owner of more books than her shelves can hold. Voracious and curious … Continue reading
My seven year-old daughter skedaddles into our living room and perches herself onto one of the settee’s arms. I’m sitting on it, typing, editing, reading, thinking. ‘What are you doing?’ The dreaded question every parent fears hangs in the air. I’m still typing, interrogating Windows’ thesaurus … Continue reading