Archived posts ofglassandbooks
Top Posts & Pages
- Writing is like cooking
- Living on the street by choice, poetry and blogging - an exclusive interview with blogger This Old Toad
- Shhh, don’t tell my husband!
- The joke is on me! - Installment 2 of the 'Just when you thought this could only happen in fiction' mini series
- Resolutions resolutions, who are we kidding?
- Ode to Bookmarks: the new endengered species?
- I told you so!
- Can a fiction book make you scream: WOW, Haruki Murakami and I are like two peas in a pod! Installment 6 of the Can a fiction book make you...mini series
- Character probing is tricky business
Monthly Archives: March 2015
“You can watch 20 minutes, sweetie, and then switch the I-pad off please.” “Can you come and tell me when to switch it off?” my daughter asks. “You can do it yourself. See? The time is up here, on top … Continue reading →