Archived posts ofglassandbooks
Top Posts & Pages
- Writing is like cooking
- Living on the street by choice, poetry and blogging - an exclusive interview with blogger This Old Toad
- Shhh, don’t tell my husband!
- The joke is on me! - Installment 2 of the 'Just when you thought this could only happen in fiction' mini series
- Resolutions resolutions, who are we kidding?
- I told you so!
- Ode to Bookmarks: the new endengered species?
- Can a fiction book make you scream: WOW, Haruki Murakami and I are like two peas in a pod! Installment 6 of the Can a fiction book make you...mini series
- Character probing is tricky business
Monthly Archives: January 2014
Living on the street by choice, poetry and blogging – an exclusive interview with blogger This Old Toad
Since launching Ofglassandbooks I have been mainly browsing through blogs which, like mine, share experiences and thoughts on writing, reading, cooking, and a little bit of photography. I often wondered whether sticking to a narrow number of topics would restrict the … Continue reading
The singer and song writer Morrissey has recently announced that he will turn his talent to writing fiction. After his autobiography was published by Penguin as a Classic and achieving extensive commercial success, Morrissey is now half way through writing … Continue reading
A tribute to MFK Fisher My tween age son has the habit of answering “I don’t mind” to most parental questions. So do his friends. We recently had one over for a spot of lunch. I asked him if he … Continue reading