Archived posts ofglassandbooks
Top Posts & Pages
- Writing is like cooking
- Living on the street by choice, poetry and blogging - an exclusive interview with blogger This Old Toad
- Shhh, don’t tell my husband!
- The joke is on me! - Installment 2 of the 'Just when you thought this could only happen in fiction' mini series
- Resolutions resolutions, who are we kidding?
- I told you so!
- Ode to Bookmarks: the new endengered species?
- Can a fiction book make you scream: WOW, Haruki Murakami and I are like two peas in a pod! Installment 6 of the Can a fiction book make you...mini series
- Character probing is tricky business
Monthly Archives: November 2013
Dear friends, ofglassandbooks is one year old! Time for a slice of cake and a good book, and perhaps a few minutes rearranging the many glass jars spread around my kitchen. It’s been a wonderful journey so far and it’s … Continue reading
I crushed into my husband’s car. Not intentionally, you’ll be relieved to hear. His car happened to be in my blind spot, a rather large spot, which covered both the driver and passenger’s doors. What does your conscience and insurance … Continue reading