Archived posts ofglassandbooks
Top Posts & Pages
- Writing is like cooking
- Shhh, don’t tell my husband!
- Living on the street by choice, poetry and blogging - an exclusive interview with blogger This Old Toad
- The joke is on me! - Installment 2 of the 'Just when you thought this could only happen in fiction' mini series
- Resolutions resolutions, who are we kidding?
- Ode to Bookmarks: the new endengered species?
- I told you so!
- Can a fiction book make you scream: WOW, Haruki Murakami and I are like two peas in a pod! Installment 6 of the Can a fiction book make you...mini series
- She's done it again! Patricia Cornwell's Dust - a review
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Only a few days ago I was listening to Morrissey. I was at work and used music to block out surrounding noise and concentrate. As I reflected on the use of music to ‘block’ noise, I suddenly captured Morrissey singing … Continue reading
A Very Happy New Year to you all! May (the verb…not the month) 2013 bring you lots of new good reading ideas and glass jar experiences. January: the perfect month for resolutions. Mine? To finish off my tween years fiction book, … Continue reading
Can a fiction book make you dress up? Instalment 3 of the “Can a fiction book make you…” mini series
Can a fiction book make you want to dress up? Reading doesn’t require any self polishing and scrubbing up. In fact, the experience of reading can even be improved by slouching on your sofa in your cosiest and scruffiest clothes, ancient items which your … Continue reading